Painted front and 2 sets of back steps
Bruce finished putting up the tin shingles
Went to lunch at the Habit
Went to see "Step Up Revolution"
Tuesday:
Put a second coat of paint on all the steps
Bruce Painted the first coat on Tin Shingles to match house trim
Glued down retaining wall caps
Well, I've taken off most of the blue tape around the house, so it must be that we're finished with the painting. Got second coats on all the stairs today. I'm sure when we move all the furniture out we're going to nick the heck out of them. :(
After lunch today, we both crashed from the heat and just pure tiredness. Watch a few hours of the Olympics we had recorded. Spent the rest of the afternoon trying to clear off my desk/sewing table.
Now I'm going off to make half window curtains for our master bath. Our neighbor is ripping out all his tall hedges between our houses. He and work men kept walking by the window. Decided if I'm ever going to be able to leave the frosted glass windows open, I need to get them covered. Got to do that now, before I pack up my sewing stuff!
Front stairs and deck. Patio door stairs and laundry room stairs all painted! It was a bear getting the risers painted.
Bruce got the first coat of paint on the tin shingles at the end of the house. Looks good with it all brown like the rest of the trim.
No comments:
Post a Comment