Definitions


Definitions:

Kids: Alissa, our daughter; Nick, our son-in-law Baby: Molly Kathleen, our granddaughter *after 2/8/17 Connor Daniel, our grandson Kaya: The Kids' Rhodesian Ridgeback
Up North: Our home in Walnut Creek, CA Down South: Our new home in Ventura, CA

Monday, July 23, 2012

Short Day

Finish sanding the guest bedroom
Finish scrapping hallway
Washed guest bedroom ceiling/walls
Primed guest bedroom ceiling

The guest bedroom hasn't gone as well as the others.  Paint isn't sticking to some areas.  Bruce sanded everything, and I know I mopped it all down well.  Niether of us could move well this morning.  He actually took some Advil as soon as he got up.  And Bruce doesn't do pills!

Not very exciting pictures today.  Ceiling primed.

The kids landed at LAX around 2 and should be home shortly.  Bruce went to pick them up and I've been vegging out on their couch all afternoon.  Well, I did a few chores, but mostly vegged out.  I don't know which is better...resting sore muscles or keep moving them.  I'm walking worse than a 90 year old!


So this is the picture from the family room out the sliding glass door.  The sun comes up to the left of the house in back.  Our yard is not much too look at right now, but at least I have this nice palm tree to look at in our neighbor's yard.
And this is the view sitting at the dining room table looking through the living/sewing room side window.  Actually have trees and a hill; makes me feel like I'm up north!

Tomorrow we'll work on finishing up and hopefully priming the hall ceiling.  Then it's back to WC on Wednesday.  Still have lots to do up there.  Maybe our next trip down will be with a U-haul, who knows.

No comments: