Definitions


Definitions:

Kids: Alissa, our daughter; Nick, our son-in-law Baby: Molly Kathleen, our granddaughter *after 2/8/17 Connor Daniel, our grandson Kaya: The Kids' Rhodesian Ridgeback
Up North: Our home in Walnut Creek, CA Down South: Our new home in Ventura, CA

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Feel Free to Comment


This blog is not for whining.  And hopefully it's not coming across as such.  But please, if I do start to sound like I am, tell me!  I'm just trying to keep track of our progress and the problems we are running into.  Not only to keep friends and family updated, but for our records also.

I'm hoping people will start to become "followers" so I can keep track of who's reading.  And please feel free to make comments.

Suppose to be keeping track of what we're doing and I've forgotten.  I'm writing this on Sat and I can't remember two days ago.

Trip to dog Park
Mowed lawn
Much more I can't remember
New Panda for dinner

No comments: