Definitions


Definitions:

Kids: Alissa, our daughter; Nick, our son-in-law Baby: Molly Kathleen, our granddaughter *after 2/8/17 Connor Daniel, our grandson Kaya: The Kids' Rhodesian Ridgeback
Up North: Our home in Walnut Creek, CA Down South: Our new home in Ventura, CA

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Unpacking Kitchen Stuff

I can't believe I got ALL the kitchen boxes unpacked!  AND it all fits. :)  Sort of.  Lots of things are way out of reach, but that's OK cause I put the stuff I don't use a lot there.   Plus I left a lot of space for all the things I didn't bring down.  Baking sheets, utensils and all the food stuffs.   Oh, yea mixer and toaster.

Bruce took out more "built-ins" from the bedroom closets.  It all weights a ton; hate to see what the dump fees will be on this stuff.  Thinking about putting the louver doors on Craig's list.  Someone may want them.  He also go the large intercom holes patched.  See where they sprayed the unit but didn't take out the self?  White strip.  Fortunately, we're not keeping any of them.
I painted four little knobs to put on 4 of the nine drawers in our bathroom.  We're going to re-do the bathroom, so don't want to put a lot of money into knobs.  The money saving Fanny Mae realtor/attorney, had them take off the knobs when they spray painted everything.  But they didn't bother to put them back.  Not easy to open without knobs. 

No comments: