Boxed stuff in Garage
Packed up sewing room-mostly
Wrapped Leaders and Batting
I know we did more than that today, but I just can't think of it right now. Still in shock from seeing my sewing table void of everything. You know a quilter is moving when there's nothing left on her sewing table! Disassembled parts of my longarm machine. Got all the leaders wrapped in plastic wrap and the batting too. Thank heaven for Costco, plastic wrap in the large economy size. :)
Bruce worked on packing up a lot of tools and garage stuff. We haven't figured out how we're going to get it all down to Ventura. Don't think the 12' U-haul we were going to rent will be big enough. Think the trip next week will be some of the bulky stuff, like: Table Saw, Chop Saw, Rototiller, BBQ, Patio Table.
We'll be taking my car down this time along with his truck. So I can take the antique mantle and wall clocks. My sewing machine and other fragile stuff in my car.
Wrapped leaders and batting below. Even wrapped my pin dishes in plastic wrap!
Not sure how I feel about coming back up here without my car. But it makes the most sense. The following week when the kids come up to help with the BIG move, I can ride back down with Alissa and Molly, while Nick drives the U-Haul and Bruce drives his truck.
Not sure how I feel about coming back up here without my car. But it makes the most sense. The following week when the kids come up to help with the BIG move, I can ride back down with Alissa and Molly, while Nick drives the U-Haul and Bruce drives his truck.
No comments:
Post a Comment