Definitions


Definitions:

Kids: Alissa, our daughter; Nick, our son-in-law Baby: Molly Kathleen, our granddaughter *after 2/8/17 Connor Daniel, our grandson Kaya: The Kids' Rhodesian Ridgeback
Up North: Our home in Walnut Creek, CA Down South: Our new home in Ventura, CA

Saturday, July 21, 2012

What a Day! and I Forgot So Much!

Bruce asked me what we did this week.  "Oh, I can look on my blog and tell you".  Oops.  Apparently, I haven't done that great of a job keeping track of stuff.  I mean Bruce mowed the lawn, fixed the broken sprinkler heads; we went to Lowe's several times.  Worked on the door bell and much more that I can't remember.

Oh, yea, there were trips to the dog park and evening walks with Kaya.  Not to mention ... oh, lord, I forgot that fast!

So today we:  Painted the office ceiling.  Took out the built-ins in that bedroom and the guest/Molly's bedroom.He patched and sanded the "storage bedroom" ceiling.    While he was working in the storage room, I started scrapping popcorn off the guest/Molly's room.  Oh, before we did that, we moved the bed and our clothes into the master bedroom.

I'm pooped.  Had to stop or I will never be able to look down again.   Tonight I think we'll go over to Alissa and Nicks and make a salad for dinner.  She said they had veggies that needed to be used or tossed before they got home.

Painted Office Ceiling
Patched and sanded storage ceiling
Removed built-ins in Storage & Molly's closets
Scrapped Molly's ceiling

New plan.  I'll list everything for easy reference.  Code for bedrooms: Master, Office, Storage/front left and Guest/Molly/front right.

No comments: