Definitions


Definitions:

Kids: Alissa, our daughter; Nick, our son-in-law Baby: Molly Kathleen, our granddaughter *after 2/8/17 Connor Daniel, our grandson Kaya: The Kids' Rhodesian Ridgeback
Up North: Our home in Walnut Creek, CA Down South: Our new home in Ventura, CA

Saturday, July 28, 2012

More Painting

Paint dark trim-small garage
Paint dark soffit edges
Paint dark wood along front
Touch up light paint where needed
Order carpet at Lowes
Dinner at Panda Express
Pretty much the same as yesterday and will be the same tomorrow and the next day.  Though we need to get the outside doors on the patio down to paint them.  Not easy for the sewing room door.  I have my sewing table and one of the 3 file cabinets in front of it.  They all need to be moved.  Guess I'll be clearing off my sewing stuff tonight.
No pictures today, just look at yesterday's and imagine different windows. :)  And me sitting her with an ice pack on my shoulder.  The one I dislocated at retreat a few years back has not been happy for over a week now.  Figured it was time to chill out!

We went to Lowes after dinner tonight and ordered the carpet for the back bedroom.  It still had the original green from 34 years ago.  Oh my.
I do have pictures. Pictures of why we're doing all this.
Alissa and Molly     Toes in the water w/ Daddy  - trip to Wisconsin

                                                



Giggles with Gramma

No comments: