Definitions


Definitions:

Kids: Alissa, our daughter; Nick, our son-in-law Baby: Molly Kathleen, our granddaughter *after 2/8/17 Connor Daniel, our grandson Kaya: The Kids' Rhodesian Ridgeback
Up North: Our home in Walnut Creek, CA Down South: Our new home in Ventura, CA

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Getting Down to the Wire

Fixed outside drain pipes
Put up gutter guards
Made Cookies

Guess which one of those I did?  I just had to do something fun.  Plus I wanted little energy boosters when the kids got here.

Can't believe it's less than a week now and we'll be moved.  There's not much left to actually pack that we aren't using.  I had to unpack cookies sheets this morning which seemed a little counter productive.

Haven't dinner with our friends, Marianne and Paul tonight.  It's going to be hard saying good bye to good friends.  Like my best friend Selma says, just swimming the De-Nile.

No comments: