Definitions


Definitions:

Kids: Alissa, our daughter; Nick, our son-in-law Baby: Molly Kathleen, our granddaughter *after 2/8/17 Connor Daniel, our grandson Kaya: The Kids' Rhodesian Ridgeback
Up North: Our home in Walnut Creek, CA Down South: Our new home in Ventura, CA

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Where to turn?

Seal grout in Kitchen
Paint laundry room door
Pack up more kitchen stuff
Bruce still packing tools
Sold extension ladder on Craig's List

I know I should still be working, but I just don't know what else to pack that we're not using over the next 2 weeks.  
Going down the list of things that need to get done I figured I could do the grout in the kitchen.  Didn't dawn on me that we now can't use the kitchen counters for 48 hours.  Should have done that on the last day before the next trip.

Put the extension ladder on Craig's list at 10 this morning and someone came and bought it at 3 this afternoon.  Talk about fast!

Got confirmation that the carpet for the back room will be installed tomorrow afternoon.  YEA.  check, check, check.  Love checking things off the "to do list".

Can't help but show you another picture of Molly.  She just makes it all worthwhile!  Aren't those pigtails adorable?


No comments: