Definitions


Definitions:

Kids: Alissa, our daughter; Nick, our son-in-law Baby: Molly Kathleen, our granddaughter *after 2/8/17 Connor Daniel, our grandson Kaya: The Kids' Rhodesian Ridgeback
Up North: Our home in Walnut Creek, CA Down South: Our new home in Ventura, CA

Sunday, September 9, 2012

No Energy

Finish Shed
Old one Hauled Away
Buy wood for Window Sills
Put up Garage Door Opener
Played with Molly
Played with Molly
Played with Molly

I haven't had much energy, so haven't done anything but play with Molly - alot.  Every time I get a chance to spend time with her, I'm reminded of why we're here.  And how very, very glad we're able to watch her grow and learn.  I have no doubt she'll be walking before she is one.
 
Bruce got the shed finished.  The metal collectors came today and hauled away the old shed.  We had the termite people back to spray the area where the old shed was sitting on rotted wood.
 
Bought all the wood for the window sills.  It wasn't until after they were all stripped to the right width that we realized that half of the boards we bought were MDF rather than pine.   So close to having that project done.  Means another trip into Oxnard for more wood.
 
You really think this is a barrier to the stone hearth?
 
Bruce spent most of today putting up the garage door opener.  We bought a Genie.  We've had Genie's before, though our last one up north was a Chamberlain.  The Genie has horrible directions.  It took him most of the day.  Still don't have one of the remotes working nor the key pad. 
 
Molly and Nick came over this morning.  I played with Molly and Nick did some computer work he needed to get done.  Alissa stayed home and painted.  She got some time alone at home.  Which we all need occasionally.  Main thing is I got to spend quality time with Miss Molly. 
 
I'm hoping tomorrow I'll get moving on scraping the fascias.   Haven't felt very useful lately and I hate that.  Our new furniture arrives tomorrow afternoon.  I'll need to sew a cover for the ottoman.  With all the dirt around here, I want to protect it from my dirty shoes.  Yea, an excuse to get my sewing machine set up. :)
 
Grampa, your hat is TOO BIG!!
 
 
Gramma has lots of spools of thread to play with.




I'm a happy girl!

No comments: