Scrapped Fascias
Rearrange garage
Played with Molly
So after Bruce sprayed around the house and we still had pills bugs all over the carpets, he sprayed the slider track with raid and stuffed a rag in the wide opening between the stationary glass and the sliding door. The exterior wall next to the slider was covered with bugs the next morning. And all these were found in the track. This is so many fewer than we have had.
Been spending a lot of time with Molly and her mom. Makes my day.
Bruce is still trying to organize the garage into a useable workshop. He really wants to be able to at least keep my car in it. He bought several pieces of plywood and ripped them in half lengthwise. They are now up in the garage rafters as shelves for less used items that aren't too heavy. Still there is so much that needs a home so he can work.
Don't feel like we're making much progress. Or I'm not. Just having a hard time getting back into the working mode. There are so many things that need to be done before winter that I can't do. I did get two lengths of fascias scrapped today. I was surprised at all the rotted wood. Termites are gone, but their destruction is very evident.
Bruce did get the window sills nailed in today. And called the window company. We're hoping they'll make it out tomorrow to take measurements.
Don't remember if I told you we got the new loveseat, chair and ottoman Monday. They look nice. Trying to get used to sitting in a chair rather than my recliner. It's been 35 years, it was time for it to retire!
No comments:
Post a Comment