Molly's 9 month birthday
Molly's 2nd tooth!!
Last 2 Window Sills prepared
Broke Truck window
More Garage cleaning and sorting of stuff
I got the last two window sills prepared for wood sills to go in! We had debated on whether or not to do the little window in the guest bath, but I made the decision and after ripping out the kitchen one, did the bath too. They went much faster than I had thought. The hard part now is waiting for Bruce to find the time to cut the sills so we can call the window guy.
He did not have a good morning. While loading the truck for another trip to the dump, he broke one of the back windows. Apparently, you can't just replace the one, you have to replace the entire back window of the truck. Kind of knocked the wind out of his sails today. Now, he's got to make room for the truck in the garage until we can get it repaired...hopefully on Friday. Of course, it rained on him on the way to the dump. The poor man can't catch a break!
No comments:
Post a Comment