Patch
Sand Ceilings & Walls
Scrub walls
Prime Ceilings and Walls
Flea Market
Well, it took us a week but we got the two rooms (sewing and dining area) primed. We picked up several different paint samples. Think we decided on the "Antique White" which is a yellowy beige. The Toasted Cashew we used up north is too dark for me. The Country Beige was too yellow. I'm hoping this is the right color. I hate making these decisions.
Wednesday we went to the local Flea Market. It was interesting. It may be the place to get rid of the rest of Dad's stuff. Molly ate rice at the Chinese restaurant we went to for lunch. She really like it. She's definitely got the hang of feeding herself.
Tomorrow we'll paint the ceilings. We'll need to go to Home Depot to get paint. Hoping it will be at lunch time. :) My kitchen is still torn up with all the paint supplies. Been cleaning up the dust from the ceilings. It just doesn't go away.
I'm so sore it's ridiculous. It's all the ladder work.
No comments:
Post a Comment