Definitions


Definitions:

Kids: Alissa, our daughter; Nick, our son-in-law Baby: Molly Kathleen, our granddaughter *after 2/8/17 Connor Daniel, our grandson Kaya: The Kids' Rhodesian Ridgeback
Up North: Our home in Walnut Creek, CA Down South: Our new home in Ventura, CA

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Anyone Out There?

When I look at my post list it doesn't appear that my posts rarely get read and even fewer comments.  I'm thinking it's because most of you read it from the emails rather than going to the link.  The pictures appear better on the blog than they do in the emails. FYI.

1 comment:

Shelley: the Dread Pirate Rodgers said...

Janna, I get your blog entries in my Reader and look forward to each one. I don't usually post a comment because it doesn't seem that any commentary is needed/necessary.

I continually marvel at *all the work* you guys are doing so fantastically. :-)