Roof
Refrigerator
Molly, Of course!
It's been a busy few weeks since I last posted. Lot's of Molly time which is the best part of any day. All the kids were over for a BBQ to celebrate Memorial Day. Sorry to say a lot of the our Molly time this week was because Alissa has been under the weather and didn't want to give it to Molly.

Tuesday Esquival Roofers started the roofing project. So glad Bruce decided it was too big of a job for him to do himself. These guys were great; I recommend them highly. Our house is over 2000 sq.ft; it had 2 roofs and underlayment that had to come off. They had the new roof up completed in 2 1/2 days. They kept everything picked up and cleaned as they went along. They even replaced rotted wood that the termite guys missed and put up new vent pipes. It looks great.
Through all this I've been working on getting ready for the DVQ retreat coming up towards the end of June. Part of getting ready has been to go to physical therapy for my back. Pinched that *^&%$& nerve again and I can't seem to get it worked out on my own. Hoping that the traction sessions will do the job. It's a lot of car sitting to get up to San Ramon and then on up to Rohnert Park for the retreat. After that I'm going further north to stay with my friend Mona for a few days and see my brother.
The girls came over to wash Alissa's car and play on the lawn. Molly is such a good helper. Even helped Grampa sweep the front walk. Sure wish we could get rid of this tree. The winds constantly blow little red "strings" all over; even over the roof and into the back yard.


Through all this I've been working on getting ready for the DVQ retreat coming up towards the end of June. Part of getting ready has been to go to physical therapy for my back. Pinched that *^&%$& nerve again and I can't seem to get it worked out on my own. Hoping that the traction sessions will do the job. It's a lot of car sitting to get up to San Ramon and then on up to Rohnert Park for the retreat. After that I'm going further north to stay with my friend Mona for a few days and see my brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment