Electrical
Fill in Cement Slab
Finish Plumbing
Sheet Rock
Christmas
New Year's
Well as you saw in the previous post, I've been a bit delinquent on my posting. I actually had thought I had posted that one and found it to be just a draft. Bruce has been working away and I've been.... well not doing all that much. Not much room in that bath for two of us, besides not being much for me to do at this point. I've been spending a lot of time with Molly and/or Molly and Alissa. Which is the whole point of us being down here. :)
The vanity arrived and a day later the counter top with under mount sink came. NEVER order something that has small samples high on a wall where you can't see them well. The counter top is WHY TOO pink. It was suppose to be rushy orange granite type. Oh well, for the money we spent, we'll live with it. Sorry guest! Hopefully we'll chose a wall color that will tone down the pinkness of it. Still need to shop for handles and/or knobs.
This morning before Nick got home from work, I went over to watch Molly so Alissa could get a shower and do some grocery shopping. David (Nick's dad) was coming over and Alissa wasn't sure what time Nick would get home. The 3 of us girls went to Von's (Safeway up north) and did a little shopping. Every day is a great day when it involves Miss Molly. She had had a rough New Year's Eve. But this morning she had a tip of another front tooth to show for it.
| In her Big Girl facing forward car seat |
No comments:
Post a Comment