Definitions


Definitions:

Kids: Alissa, our daughter; Nick, our son-in-law Baby: Molly Kathleen, our granddaughter *after 2/8/17 Connor Daniel, our grandson Kaya: The Kids' Rhodesian Ridgeback
Up North: Our home in Walnut Creek, CA Down South: Our new home in Ventura, CA

Sunday, November 4, 2012

WINDOWS!!!

New Windows
New Slider
Molly's Walking!!

Bedroom windows out
Guest bedroom window going in
Mostly we've spent the week getting over our colds and waiting on the windows.  Our window guy was sick too, so the installation didn't start until Saturday.  They put in 11 windows! 
 


 
I'm sitting in my chair watching them put in or rather taking out the old slider.  I can see the two bedroom window from here and they look so nice.   It's like watching a home improvement show and the biggest TV ever!  Can't recommend CJ Windows enough.  They cleaned everything up as they went along.  Everything looks so fresh and clean.  No more putting a pin in the top of the slider to lock it!  Have a real lock now and even screens!  What a concept!!  Fresh air without flies!  Isn't this the cutest little double hung in our guest bath?
 
I was amazed yesterday at how much heat they kept out of my sewing room.  Usually in the afternoon I can barely stand to sit at my sewing table.  Can't wait till I get the blinds up.

It's all finished. Yea!  I've even managed to get some of my sewing room put together.  Lots more to do, but it's getting there.  The only thing I'm missing is lighting.  Hard to sew at night without light!





And the best news of course is that Miss Molly took her first steps on her own Halloween.  She was so cute in her glow in the dark skeleton PJs.  She took more steps the next day.

No comments: