Sandbox
Molly time
Getting ready going north
August 1 to 6, 2014
Our tenants and friends the Bassett's are vacating the Orinda house this week. Monday we'll be going up and setting up housekeeping there. It was a hard decision to ask them move out, but it has been difficult to manage being so far away. When we were in the area we could do the repairs ourselves. The lease on the Walnut Creek house is up this month also. We'll stay in the Orinda house while we fix up the WC house for sale. It's the first one we need to sell. I'm very nervous to see the house and what condition it is in. If anyone know of someone who would love a house in a good location, let us know!
Between both houses, I'm sure we're going to be spending a lot of time up north. I'm going to have to practice driving Bruce's truck. The little blue Toyota wasn't a problem, but this big Tacoma is a different thing...specially on those Orinda hills!
No comments:
Post a Comment